Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Online Dating

Well I must admit I am now doing the 3 day trial subscription on Match.com along with my 3 month subscription to eHarmony.com. I am also moonlighting on OkCupid but I do not take that site at all serious.

I did eHarmony back in the early fall for a couple of months and communicated with a couple of men but did not meet any of them in person. I only signed back up because they had a promotion going on and well my dating life had pretty much dried up.

I am going to attempt to get the most of my 3 day Match.com trial, already spending a couple of hours shifting through profiles in day one.

Unfortunately, as with eHarmony, I am not finding many men that are worth conversing with. I do not think I am picky (impossible considering the last two men I was involved with). I do think that because of my last relationship, I have now set my standards a bit higher and there is just a lack of men in my area that fit even my basic criteria.

I am not opposed to traveling if it means finding a quality man. So I am casting my net further than usual. Crossing my fingers. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment